CONTROLLER INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Dear Customer, pursuant to Article 13, chapter 1 and 2 of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (so-called RODO), we would like to inform you that the controller, i.e. the entity that decides how your personal data will be used, is the Mayor of the City of Krakow with its registered office at Pl. Wszystkich Świętych 3-4, 31-004 Krakow. Your personal data will be processed by us in order to obtain proposals to enrich the artistic offer of the City.
We inform you that:
- You have the right to request from the controller access to your personal data, rectification, restriction of processing, as well as the right to data portability.
- Your personal data will be processed until the matter for which it was collected has been dealt with, and will then be stored with us for at least 10 years, after which it may be destroyed
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, which is the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
- The provision of personal data is a condition for the conclusion of a contract and is mandatory.
- The consequence of failing to provide data is the impossibility to conclude a contract.
- The processing of your personal data is necessary for the conclusion of the contract and for its performance (Article 6, section 1, letter b RODO).
Furthermore, we inform you that you have the right to object at any time – for reasons related to your particular situation – to the processing of your personal data.
Contact details of the Data Protection Supervisor: postal address – ul. Wielopole 17a, 31-072 Kraków, e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org .